Friday, July 24, 2009

Bad to Worse

This year was already shaping up pretty poorly for me, work-wise. It looks like it's about to get a whole lot worse. Today, I'm applying for an 8 month contract as a recruitment officer with my alma mater. Fortunately, I already tell people what a great school it is all the time. It would be in many ways a good job for me to get, especially as the contract terminates before I'm apt to be recalled to Via next summer. Assuming there's a job to be recalled to...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Bummer about Via. A recruitment officer job sounds like a great way to spend 8 months. Good luck!

Unknown said...

:) Good Luck !!! for your career but you remember that The resume is a primary tool in finding a good job.A good resume cannot get you a job; but a bad resume can prevent you from getting the interview - and without the interview there's no chance of getting the job.

regards

Laura Brasnan

Zachariah Wells said...

Dear Laura, please fuck off and stop using my blog as a repository for your spam.