Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chris Banks...

...is blogging, and appears to be channelling Andy Rooney. Youngsters these days! (It should be pointed out that Brian Palmu is almost fifteen years older than the supposedly "senior poet" he is trashin' in Oedipal fashion. Speaking of, you know, mythological implications and what not.)

On a less mocking and "snarky" note, very cool to see he's got himself a letterpress machine. One of these days, I'd like to have one myself.

But for now, back to mathematically solving the puzzle of poems!

4 comments:

Chris Banks said...

Nice microphone.

Zachariah Wells said...

Oh! Douché!

Chris Banks said...

Oh, and my apologies to Mr. Palmu. I didn't realize he was my senior. I just thought anyone who wrote a poem entitled "Ethereal Beauty" eighty-eight times and posted them all to the internet must be about fifteen years old.

Zachariah Wells said...

As I'm sure anyone stumbling across your melancholic maunderings on the manifest puerilities of the younger generation and the "deaf ears" of the callow class would mistake them for the dyspeptic whingeing of a housebound septuagenarian.