Friday, September 12, 2008

Kaleb's first train trip

He's not apt to remember much of it, but Kaleb's first train trip was memorable for us at least. I was too busy with work to spend much time with him and Rachel, but he kept himself occupied...

...drinking in the scenery:


...hanging out in the dining car with my colleague Véronique, who threatened to steal him, then downgraded her threat to a standing babysitting offer:


...fraternising with fellow train guests (he was very popular with the ladies, especially):



... chilling out in his room (on the train, the bouncy chair bounces itself, especially in Alberta):



... and spending some quality naked time at the end of a hectic day:



I know how he feels. After 18 hours in my uniform, I too like a bit of naked time.

1 comment:

Brenda Schmidt said...

Great pics! Especially the bouncy chair pic. Looks like he's having a ball. The world would be a happier place if we all had bouncy chairs.